Enterprise Performance Management
A Performance Management solution should be enabled to:
- obtaining, on request, detailed reports on financial and non-financial performance based on up-to-date data,
- linking strategies and plans to actual activities, implemented day by day in the company. Plans are reflected in actions, employees feel like members of the team, they understand their responsibility and the goal they are working towards,
- setting alerts, which help to discover problems and potential opportunities in good time,
- analysing transactions and activities in numerical dimensions,
- adapting plans, budgets and forecasts to changing business conditions,
- acting on the assumptions of efficiency and financial consolidation,
- improving decision-making by quickly and easily identifying alternative business scenarios.
Contact our EPM area support team:
- +48 22 496 60 00
The competitiveness of today's market makes it necessary for the management of a company to achieve the right steerability.
In order to gain a competitive advantage, companies are forced to struggle not only at the level of their offer (quality of products and services) and the quality of customer service. It is crucial to know whether the company we are managing is realising its plans in its day-to-day activities and whether the decisions made today will not lead the company into trouble in the future.
Performance Management is a comprehensive approach, which provides even the largest corporations with the right steerage. It provides state-of-the-art management methods and invaluable guidance for executives, operational managers and board members.
Performance Management answers key questions:
- What actions are to be taken to achieve the goals set?
- Where do the risks to the organisation lie and where do they come from?
- To what extent do the various organisational units contribute to the implementation of the company’s strategy?
Performance Management covers the following:
- monitoring the implementation of the strategy
- financial and operational planning
- financial consolidation
- reporting and analysis