Power BI – 14 years in a row – the leader in BI solutions – 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms.
Microsoft Power BI is a powerful, interactive Business Intelligence toolkit that allows you to visualise and analyse data in an intuitive way. They are available in one place, thanks to the use of Power BI Mobile, also on any type of device. They can also be edited in real time.
Power BI unifies data within an organisation, regardless of whether it is stored in the cloud or in the on-premise model. It allows information from many different databases, files or web services to be combined.
Subsequent data analysis with Power BI is extremely simple. It takes place using the world’s most popular spreadsheet – MS Excel. More than 20 types of charts, graphs and other data visualisation options are available to the user. Thanks to the use of Power BI Service, users share the reports they have prepared in a fully secure manner. Modifications made are visible in real time to other users.
Power BI is integrated with a huge number of applications that make work much easier, enhancing the capabilities of the tool itself. Amongst them with:
- SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Services,
- Azure services, such as: Azure Audit Logs, Azure Mobile Engagement, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure SQL Database,
- Office programs: Microsoft Excel, Access,
- Google Analytics,
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketing, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics CRM,
- Oracle databases, MySQL, PostgreSQL and many others.
More information about the solution on the Partner website.